Earlier this year, we attended the Spring Meet at Keeneland Race Track. While taking in the thrill of horse racing, we also enjoyed the chill of a few new bourbon cocktails. Here are some bourbon cocktails featured at Keeneland that I loved!
Buffalo Bow Tie
- 1 ½ oz Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- 1 oz White Peach Syrup
- Pour over ice and top with Ginger Ale. Garnish with Lime bow tie.
- 1 ½ oz Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- Splash of DeKuyper orange curacao liqueur
- Splash of Ginger ale
- Fill rocks glass with ice. Add the bourbon, orange liqueur and a squeeze of fresh orange and stir. Top off with ginger ale and garnish with an orange wedge.